Job Title: Contract Sales Representative
Job Function: Sales, Business Development
This position can be paired with other sales opportunities you’re already working with as long it’s kept professional. Unlimited income potential for the right person.
Commission only, 1099 (subcontract) position. Full or part time. We are located in Corvallis, OR, but team meetings can be by teleconference so location is not limited.
Work from home or in the field, and be in control of your own schedule.
Job Purpose: Serve customers by selling two services.
• Establish new accounts. Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on potential businesses and other referral sources.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, and weekly work plans.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Strong follow-up and relationship development skills
• Computer skills for contacting and tracking prospects
• Ability to see opportunities by looking beyond the surface
• Out-of-the-box thinking
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
Commissions range from 50% of first months service billing on each sale.
Position may also evolve to include other services such as booking website creation (commission rate will be different). Minimal training required to get started.
Please submit your resume to (email@example.com), and answer the following questions:
• What one thing have you accomplished that you are most proud of?
• What do you think is the most important concept in sales?
• What is your current employment goal?
• Why should you be considered for this position?
Appointments will be scheduled after resume is received.